Ritchy Group Limited is a privately held global technology and innovation company in the electronic cigarettes and e-liquids industry. Since 2009 we offer the best in class premium quality e-liquids and e-cigarettes as alternative smoking solutions to adult smokers in more than 85 countries. Out global headquarters and main production facility is located near Prague, Czech Republic.
We have a unique informal company culture without excessive bureaucracy and reports. We work as a team even though we sometimes live in different parts of the world.
We are looking for candidates who want to dedicate their work to help people stop smoking, who can learn new things, do not afraid of new challenges and feel good in a fast-moving environment.
• Maintain positive customer relationships by offering value added service for our clients
• On time handling of customer issues and requirements
• Clearly communicate and handle all requested information about orders to internal and external partners
• Diligently maintain customers data
• Daily cooperation with the team and managers (updating systems, attending daily calls & effectively
communicating issues throughout the organization
• Efficiently and accurately utilize our ERP systems to keep active data
• Resolve problems concerning transportation and logistics systems
• 40% O2D (order to delivery) Interval
• 30% pipeline maintenance
• 30% soft evaluation
Skills for the position:
• Advanced Czech and English abilities at a B2 or higher level
• Solid Computer skills (spreadsheets & presentations), must have the basics engrained
• Proper Communications skills (listening, verbal, written & reading comprehensions at a high level)
• Service Orientated – Customer first mentality, must actively look for ways to help both externally and internally
• Persuasion – Have the ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior to move issues forward.
• Critical Thinking – ability to use Mathematics, Complex Problem Solving & logic to to solve everyday situations
• Proactive and well organized personality
• An exciting opportunity to be part of a great global company with unique informal culture and a strong vision
• No extensive corporate bureaucracy guaranteed
• Chance to take part in growing a rapidly developing business
• Competitive remuneration package reflecting skills and experience
• Laptop, mobile phone, company car (also for personal usage)
• 25 days of vacation + 3 sick days
• Meal vouchers contribution